WhatsApp Web permits you to send and receive WhatsApp chat & messages online on your laptop. WhatsApp Web is the PC version of Whatsapp Messenger which is founded on a web browser. Also, there is no other account required to use WhatsApp Web, your Phone’s account opens on Computer PC.WhatsApp web has the same features and almost the same user interface as the Whatsapp messenger for mobile phones. You can have conversation with your friends and send & receive messages through WhatsApp Web promptly. Messages on both your Phone & PC coordinated across devices. You can receive a message on WhatsApp Web and can answer on any of the phones Android or iPhone WhatsApp messenger. WhatsApp Web is accessible in almost all the android & iPhone devices except some older ones.
Today we’re going to introduce a desktop app so you have a new way to stay in touch anytime and anywhere – whether on your phone or computer at home or work. Like WhatsApp Web, our desktop app is simply a postponement of your phone: the app mirrors conversations and messages from your mobile device.
The new desktop app is obtainable for Windows 8 and above also on Mac OS 10.9+ and is synchronized with WhatsApp on your mobile device. Because the app goes natively on your desktop, you’ll have support for native desktop notifications, better keyboard shortcuts, and more.
To download the app, visit https://www.whatsapp.com/download from your desktop browser. Then, expose the app and scan the QR code using the WhatsApp app on your phone.
Just like WhatsApp Web, the new desktop app leases you message with friends and family while your phone stays in your pocket. read about tiktok
Table of Contents
How to use WhatsApp on your computer?
WhatsApp Web is very comfortable to use, you just use it once & next time you see all that should you do. We have made a quick & easy guide on how to use WhatsApp Web on your Computer. First, make sure your phone and laptop are connected to an active internet connection. The same internet connection is not compulsory for WhatsApp Web to work. Second, also make certain that WhatsApp is working flawlessly on your Mobile Phone.
- Open the WhatsApp Messenger on Your Phone.
- Click on the Menu Icon for Android & Setting Icon for iPhone.
- Select the WhatsApp Web Button & A QR Scanner screen will open
- Now open web.whatsapp.com on your computer web browser.
- A QR Code will appear on Computer Web Browser.
- Scan the QR Code through WhatsApp Messenger on your Phone.
- As soon as you scan your QR code, your WhatsApp will be accessible on your Computer.
- Both of your devices will be synced through the Internet. & your phone should keep connected to the internet.
- You will receive messages on both devices & can reply with both.
How to Log out from WhatsApp Web?
After using the WhatsApp Web, you should sign out of your version from your PC. Unlike the Mobile version, the Web version should be logged out as it is unsafe to keep your WhatsApp account logged in on someone’s computer. Follow the below-listed steps to safely log out from WhatsApp Web:
- Click on the 3 Dots on the top of the Chats in WhatsApp Web.
- Click on the Log Out from the drop-down menu.
- Your Account will securely log out from your Computer.
If you forgot to log out from PC, you can press the Menu/Setting Icon on your Phone, Go into the Whats Web >> Log out from all devices.