Beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say, but have you ever pondered on the true meaning of beauty? Beauty really entails a combination of many qualities. Hair is an essential part of the elements combined to make an eye-catching beauty which both the beholder and the on-lookers will appreciate.
Human hair becomes an essential part of men’s beauty which most men cannot play with. Nevertheless, many men are faced with hair loss most especially as they are aging. There are many treatments for hair loss which is not really an effective formula. However, some men are blessed with eye-catching hair which comes naturally while many are out there with struggling near-okay hair and total hair loss. The medical term for hair loss is the term ‘alopecia’. Good news! There is a solution that is permanent for hair treatment irrespective of the type of hair you are blessed with. This solution is a hair supplement that is good for any type of hair and is called Lipogaine for men. I will take you through the rudiment of hair loss for more understanding.
About Hair Loss
- Balding (androgenetic alopecia) occurs in men and this is due to the effect of testosterone metabolites in genetically susceptible hair follicles.
- Some times in men’s lives, their hair will be lost without scarring of the scalp and this is a very common condition.
- Hair loss may be caused by thyroid disease, anemia, protein deficiency, secondary syphilis, chemotherapy, and low vitamin levels.
- Another hair loss is Alopecia areata which is caused by the autoimmune destruction of hair follicles in localized areas of skin.
What are the causes and risk factors for hair loss?
Due to the fact that there are many types of hair loss, finding the cause might be quite challenging. Most hair loss is not related to systemic or internal disease, nor poor diet. However, hair may simply thin as a result of preset genetic factors and the overall aging process. People may notice mild physiologic thinning of hair beginning from their 30s and 40s. other things that may cause hair loss are life vicissitudes which include: emotional trauma, illness, protein deprivation i.e. during strict dieting, and hormonal changes (during pregnancy, puberty, and menopause). Other causes may include thyroid disease, iron deficiency anemia, and secondary syphilis. People who have ordinary hair loss are considered normal
Prevention of hair loss
• Prevention of hair loss entails good hair hygiene, regular shampooing, and good nutrition.
• Medically the prevention includes blood tests such as complete blood count (CBC), iron level, vitamin B, thyroid function tests (TFT), and a biopsy of the scalp.
Supplements also work in preventing hair loss and a good supplement is Lipogaine for men. Among things does by this supplement is the reduction in Dihydrotestosterone(DHT) which is a male sex hormone that is produced when an enzyme known as 5-alpha-reductase acts on testosterone. Apart from this function of Lipogaine for men, it is likewise a complete 3-1 formula that stimulates hair regrowth and nourishing hair follicles with nutrients.