Laser cutting is the technology of creating patterns and designs on hardened surfaces using a laser beam to slice through creating the desired pattern.
Initially, laser cutter was used by only manufacturers, dealers, and industrial operations, but with changes in technology and ease of use, it is popular with small businesses and hobbyists.
Laser cutting works by using the tool of optics to direct the output of a high-power laser towards the desired surface.
The equipment capable of projecting a laser beam at surfaces to create something for industrial, as well as commercial purposes, is called a laser cutter.
Types of laser cutters
There are three major types of laser cutters-
- CO2 laserthat is used for cutting, boring, and engraving.
- Neodymium(Nd) is in demand for boring with high energy and low repetition.
- Neodymium yttrium-aluminum-garnet(Nd: YAG) is popular for high power boring, engraving, and welding.
There are other major ones too, but the demand keeps changing as per needs.
The working of a laser cutter – Nutshell
The infrared section of the light spectrum accommodates the wavelength of the laser beam that is invisible to the naked eye. The beam of about ¾ inch goes through the beam way of the machine from the laser resonator making the cutter project the beam. After focusing with the help of curved mirrors, the beam made of compressed gas like oxygen or nitrogen travels through the hole of the nozzle towards the surface.
Choosing the right laser cutter:
- Laser cutters are complex machines that have their usual wear and tear. But looking for a company with good after-sales support will actually help you.
- Check the availability of replacements in the market, so that you don’t have to be stranded in the middle of a job with a useless cutter and no replacement parts insight.
- Always look for the website of the selected cutter. A good website will call for a good response.
- The size of the machine bedside matters as it’s basis the material to be cut, that the size of the bedside should be selected.
- The strength of the laser that is usually measured in watts is essential to consider.
Now that we know, what to look for, you will know. But, if picking up without much surety from any seller is confusing, let me help you out with a lead.
EMIT – An organization that leads the largest laser machine manufacturing domain in China. With its export network in Europe, Africa, Middle East, America, Oceania, and Southeast Asia providing only the best. They have their own factories enabling them to offer their services at a much lower cost appealing to many global companies. As the owner of a small business or projects, you can choose a laser cutting machine from here:
Their comprehensive research & stand in the Global market has been subjected to numerous international certifications.
Listed below are some of the best laser cutters that are offered by EMIT under good deals and can definitely be something that you might be looking out for.
- Affordable Laser Cutter-EMIT 1612
- One of the most affordable lasers cutting machine developed recently.
- This laser cutter is high in demand owing to its use of double laser head, making it stable and precise
- It’s used to cut a larger area of materials like leather, wood, cloth, etc. and is used in the handicraft & packaging industry.
- Best Laser Engraver for Wood
- The best Laser Engraver for Wood, this CO2 laser engraver can engrave wood and acrylic.
- This comes in varied ranges allowing you to choose from suitable operating platforms and power.
- The prices offered are competitive, with an excellent product guarantee.
- Mixed Laser Cutting Machine – EMIT 1325
- This CO2 machine is cheap, powerful, and easy to use and can engrave any materials, such as stainless steel, acrylic, wood, leather, etc.
- Its flexibility allows it to perform functions like clothing, machinery, process manufacturing, decoration, among many others.
- EMIT ensures guarantee, free shipping, and guidance support services for this product. must read clothing, machinery
It seems like a good deal to me!
- Small Cheap Laser Engraver -EMIT 4060
- This laser machine consists of a sealed CO2 laser tube with a projected beam for quality engraving with speed and precision.
- This machine supports software like AutoCAD, Photoshop making it a favorite for industries.
- Its popularity is seen in crafting & gifting, clothing, toy industry, etc.
- CO2 Laser Engraver – EMIT 1390
- This CO2 laser machine comes in an affordable range, making it fit to use for a house as well as commercial purposes.
- The significant characteristic of this machine is to cut, along with engraving on non-metallic surfaces like acrylic, cloth, and leather precisely are super popular.
These are some of the ranges offered by EMIT, and being an international corporation, their products are high in demand. One thing about bigger companies with networking branches is that the parts are never exhaustive.
These products are offered by them as they believe in loyalty and commitment. Take a look at the website: . Maybe they are the one you have been waiting for!