All of us had the urge to delete our social media accounts at least once. It’s perfectly natural to have that kind of urge. All things considered, no need to relive that. I will not discourage you here. You can break away from the virtual world and explore the real world a bit more. You can focus on your life with more peace. This doesn’t mean that social media is bad for your life.
The purposes behind deleting social media accounts are not countable with your fingers. In any case, imagine a scenario where you don’t have any idea how to delete Instagram account? Don’t you know? Hello, relax, I have you covered.
Whenever you are making an Instagram account it’s quite simple to do. Yet, when it comes to deleting the account, people might observe it as somewhat complicated to do. The thing is it’s not all that hard. remove your Instagram account permanently with a couple of steps. Here I’ll tell you the best way to delete Instagram account with clear advances.
Yet, before beginning, I’ve to ask you something. Are you sure about the decision of deleting your account permanently? Furthermore, you won’t be able to recover any of the data from your account again if you want to. So, be clear and ask yourself multiple times if you would like to erase your Instagram account.
Perhaps you want to delete the account and don’t want to lose the data from your account. If that’s the case then Instagram has an option for you. How about we initially investigate that.
Table of Contents
Saving your Data on Instagram
By saving your information you can continuously track all that you’ve shared and gotten on Instagram. It likewise stores personal information, comments, likes, and so on that have a place with you.
How to Save Your Account Data?
- Open your Instagram accounts and select your profile icon.
- In the menu icon go to the settings option.
- From the settings option select security.
- You can tap on the download data option in the data and history category.
- On the page you’ve presently opened, type the email address to which you need to receive your data.
- Then, at that point, tap on the download request.
That is all there is to it. After completing all the steps you’ve to hang tight for a brief period. Instagram will send you every one of the information to the provided email. The file of all the details of your account including the photos, comments, posts, etc. It’s essential to do this with the goal that you can get your hands on these things at whatever point you need to do so in the future. Deleting your account without saving your information may not help you assuming you are searching for this data once more.
So that we have saved all your data, now you are out of the risk of permanently deleting your account.
If you want to delete your account, Instagram mainly gives you two options.
One, you can temporarily delete your account and two is that you can permanently delete your account in a way that you can’t recover it again.
Temporarily Deleting or Disabling your Account
Taking breaks and going for a social media restoration is everybody’s desire to do. So, if you have a plan to take a break then disable your account. You don’t need to erase it. You can follow these means.
You can’t do these steps on the Instagram mobile application. So, try these on your browser.
- Open your browser and go to instagram.com
- Login in using your username and password. Or you can use your mobile number and email id.
- Tap on your profile icon
- Now you can see your profile icon. Tap on the edit profile option.
- When you continue scrolling down you can see an option called Temporarily disable my account. Click on that option and submit.
- This action will be followed up by a screen where you’ve to give the reason for disabling the account. Select an option from this drop-down menu.
- Enter your password once again.
- Now tap on the Temporarily disabled account option.
Presently you’ve effectively disabled your account.
Then, we’re going to look at how to delete Instagram account permanently?
Permanently Deleting the Instagram Account
Well, we’ve saved our Instagram data. Now is the right time to permanently delete your Instagram account. As a rule, it requires 30 days to permanently delete your Instagram account after you start the cancellation cycle. During these 30 days, you can drop the cancellation if you change your mind.
In any case, here we go. These are the steps to permanently delete your Instagram account.
For this situation, likewise, you can’t do the deletion on your Instagram App. You should use your browser.
Open your browser and follow these steps
- Log in to your Instagram profile on your browser.
- Now open the delete account page on your browser.
- At this stage you can see a drop-down menu. Select a reason for deletion from this drop-down menu.
- There you can see a Delete button. Tap on that to confirm your deletion.
Presently we’ve deleted your Instagram account permanently.
Thus, if you’ve no thought about how to delete Instagram account, pause for a minute and go through these steps. Indeed, you shouldn’t fail to remember a certain something, to save your Instagram information. What’s more, remember that you are more than ready to drop the cancellation inside those 30 days of the deletion process. Along these lines, if you’re having a change of mind concerning the deletion then don’t let anything stop you from cancelling it.
Some might figure out social media is time-consuming, non-useful, and addictive. For those individuals enjoying some time off from social media is generally really smart. You’ll get more clarity about your environmental elements and life while having some time off from social media. Use the break really and perhaps you can return to utilise social media with a control that you can hold.
However, remember that social media isn’t generally bad to use. It tends to be used well in countless ways. Use them keenly and you can see an immense improvement in your life. It’s all in your grasp, in a real sense.