Rarely do senior executives ever think about waste management as a strategic business process? West is an operating result that is often ignored unless there is a compelling program in which they are forced to review the process. However, today, with volatile and unpredictable waste volumes and a growing emphasis on sustainability and Zero-Waste initiatives, executives must face these waste issues head-on.
Join us to hear from our specialists on how companies are investing in smart wast management strategy to improve their waste management and reduce the harmful effects of the poorly managed solution. Learn how you can take advantage of smart waste management solutions. Similarly, how to get consensus with internal stakeholders within the organization.
Who should attend?
- EHS and Sustainability Professionals
- Facilities Managements Professionals
- Site or Plant Supervisors
- Sourcing and Procurement Professionals
Why should you attend?
- The state of waste management today, future predictions and how this will impact business.
- A primer on Smart Waste solutions
- Real case studies of Smart Waste in action
- Guiding Principles for using Smart Waste Technology
- Tips on how to get started